1. Privacy notice
This Statement and Privacy Notice describe how we, Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd., will
collect and use your personal information.
According to the GDPR, personal data is defined as: "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by indicating an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more factors specific to the individual, the physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual”.
1.1 Who are we?
Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. (“София Пъб Крол” ООД), UIC: 205959534, with registered address: Sofia, 145 G.S. Rakovski Street, Entrance V, 4th floor, ap. 20, has been organizing events dedicated to Sofia's nightlife since. The New Sofia Pub Crawl aims to bring people together while exploring the city's bar culture in a friendly manner. The project emphasizes on travellers getting to know each other.
a. Why must Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. collect and store personal data?
In order to provide you with our tourist service The New Sofia Pub Crawl, we need to collect personal data for correspondence with you and for issuing a ticket for the event. In any case, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an intrusion into your privacy.
In order to contact you for direct marketing purposes, Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. will contact you to request prior consent.
b. Your personal data that we would like to process is:
|Personal data type:||Source:|
|Email address||Stripe, Inc.|
|Telephone number||Stripe, Inc.|
|IP address and browser data||Your browser|
|Data about user behavior on the website||Your browser|
c. The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Issuance of an individual ticket for the event;
- Sending the ticket by email to you;
- Communication with you about the specific event for which you bought a ticket, e.g. in case of changes in the schedule, route, etc.;
- Improving the user experience on the website.
d. Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Performance of a contract - provision of the tourist service by Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd.;
- In certain cases, this may be in our legitimate interest.
In cases where the processing of your personal data is not necessary in order to fulfill a contract, legal provision, the legitimate interest of the controller or a third party, or on other grounds, Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. will process your personal data only with your consent. By giving your consent, you allow us to process your personal data for specific purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to the GDPR Owner.
Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. may pass on your personal data to the following third parties:
|Third Party||Types of personal data disclosed||Purpose|
|IP address; Data about user behavior on the website||Improving the user experience on the website|
|IP address; Data about user behavior on the website|
1.4 Retention period
Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. will store your personal data as follows:
|Type of personal data||Storage period|
|Personal data necessary for the provision of the Service||Up to 5 years from the date of the event for which a ticket was bought|
1.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. (or third parties as described in 3.3 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd.’s GDPR Owner.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||GDPR Owner contact details|
|Contact Name:||Commission for Personal Data Protection||Kristian Mitov|
|Address:||Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Boulevard||Georgi S. Rakovski 145, entrance V, floor 4, ap. 20|
2. Additional information
Under what circumstances will Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd., at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Sofia Pub Crawl Ltd. accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: passport, national ID card, driving licence.